UL 1077 DIN Rail Supplementary Protectors C Curve (5–10X In Current Rating) Designed Inductive Loads
FAZ-C25/1N Specifications PDF 1.09MB
NOTE: In North America, these switches are UL recognized and CSA Certified as supplementary protection devices. Per the intent of NEC (National Electrical Code), Article 240, and CEC (Canadian Electrical Code), Part 1 C22.1, supplementary breakers cannot be used as a substitute for the branch circuit protective device. They can be used to provide overcurrent protection within an appliance or other electrical equipment where branch circuit overcurrent protection is already provided, or is not required.
FAZ UL 1077 DIN Rail Supplementary Protectors Product Selection
FAZ C curve (5–10X In current rating)
- Designed for inductive loads
- Response time of instantaneous trip: 5–10X In current rating
- UL recognized and CSA Certified as
- For international and domestic use (conform to
- UL file number 177451
Optimum product quality, tested reliability and safety stand for best protection of personnel, installations and plant. Eaton’s FAZ-NA DIN rail mountable circuit breaker is designed for use in branch service applications.
- Supplementary protection
- Control circuits
- Business equipment
Powerful offering for machine and system builders
The FAZ is available with B, C, D, K, S, and Z characteristics in accordance with UL 1077, CSA C22.2 No.235 and IEC 60947-2. These devices are CE marked.
- Complete range of UL 1077 recognized DIN rail mounted miniature circuit breakers up to 63A current rating
- Standard ratings of 10 kAIC up to 277/480 Vac
- Current limiting design provides fast short-circuit interruption that reduces the let-through energy, which can damage the circuit
- Suitable for supplementary protection
- Thermal-magnetic overcurrent protection
- Six levels of short-circuit protection, categorized by B, C, D, K, S, and Z curves
- Trip-free design—breaker can not be defeated by holding the handle in the ON position
- Captive screws cannot be lost
- Fulfill UL 1077, CSA C22.2 No.235 and also IEC 60947-2 Standard
- Field-installable shunt trip and auxiliary switch subsequent mounting
- Module width of only 17.7 mm (per pole)
- Contact position indicator (red/green)
- Easy installation on DIN rail
- Possibility for sealing the toggle in ON or OFF position
FAZ-UL 1077 DIN Rail Supplementary Protectors Dimensions
FAZ-NA UL 489 Part Number Selection Guide
Let our expert sales staff guide you through finding the right products to fit your needs. CALL 866-595-9616.